quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2006

Homem do gás? Qual quê! Homem do queijo é que é!!

Enquanto Graham se decide a voltar aos Blur para sacar um último álbum, Alex transforma-se num autêntico farm boy.

'The first time [Blur] went to Japan, they said, you have to say what you like, because the fans will want to give it to you. They'll find out what you like, and give it to you. And I could only think of cheese. I was 22 at the time, and really, really skint. So we arrived in Japan to this like regal state welcome, ha ha! And they all gave me cheese. They threw cheese at me! It comes in cans in Japan - there's no actual word for cheese in Japanese, like there's no word for 'sushi' in English ...So yeah, there was a connection with me and cheese."

Enfim. Antes vegetariano, atreveu-se à grande mudança e agora acredita no maravilhoso poder da carne. Enquanto digesta tanta proteína, e para a proveitar os seus potenciais, faz queijos.

"Anyway, my other cheeses - I want to give them all stupid names. Churchill Lady, I like; and Cotswold Slapper. And Rotten Bastard. Oh. Mad Bitch! And, and I want a triangular one called a Wedgie!' He shows me a board, to which is pinned a list of prospective cheese names"

Há lá coisa mais fofa!? Há.

Sem comentários: